Bracelet collage

Bracelet collage
Wrist Bling

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Breast Cancer Awareness


     My rainy Sunday afternoon project this past week was to design this Breast Cancer Awareness Pendant.
I created this pendant using a total of 10 pink laser cut  cubic zirconia faceted round stones and gold filled wire. After a good polishing I must say the total effect is a stunning pendant as well as a statement toward the fight against breast cancer.
     This pendant is a one of a kind, since I make no 2 designs the same. The basic design may be the same, but the end result is always different.  At the time of this writing, this is the only one I have made, and will only make another upon request. Thus this little jewel has a uniqueness of it's own. I am positive that the neck it will eventually call home will cherish it as much as I have cherished each and every second I put into designing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment