Bracelet collage

Bracelet collage
Wrist Bling

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

and the winner is...

Wow! I just realized that today is February 3rd and the winner was supposed to be announced on the 1st.
Days go by so fast I seem to forget where they went!
The winner of the pendant name is Deana Turner with her submission of "Dragon Tears".
So Deana, I now need your address-wherever your family is at the time so I can send you a pendant.

Also as a huge thank you to Adrienne I am also sending you a pendant because you submitted a beautiful name, and I hope to use it for a Labradorite wrapped pendant I've recently finished.

So, would both of you please email me the color you would like as well as address. You both know my private email, so if you prefer you can use this one.

My thanks and appreciation to all who submitted names for my little pendants. 

Keep an eye out for another contest coming soon!

Have a creative day everyone :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment